Beef and Rice Soup Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
Ingredients2 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3 medium carrots, peeled and chopped
3 medium celery stalks, chopped
1 cup broccoli stalks, chopped
1 tsp ginger powder
1/2 lb beef, sliced (I used a part called the onglet - very tender!)
1 cup rice
3 cups beef broth
a handful of shiitake mushrooms, chopped
1 bokchoy, separated into stalks
salt and pepper
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Beef and Rice Soup
- Heat olive oil in a medium saucepan.
- Toss in carrots, celery, broccoli stalks and ginger powder. Mix well with a wooden spoon.
- Add beef and brown it.
- Add rice and broth. Add enough water to immerse all ingredients fully.
- When the rice is cooked, add shiitake mushrooms and bok choy.
- Salt and pepper to taste.