Almond-topped Apple Pie Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
Ingredients3 medium apples, peeled and chunked
1 tsp cinnamon
200g caster sugar
170g unsalted butter, softened
125g plain flour
50g almonds, chopped
1 beaten egg
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Almond-topped Apple Pie
1) Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2) Mix the sugar and butter.
3) Sieve in the flour, followed by the almonds and egg. Stir until everything is mixed in well.
4) Add the apples into a 9" pie dish, mixing in the cinnamon, plus a bit of sugar if required.
5) Spread the almond mixture over the top and bake for about an hour.