Asian poached chicken and courgettes Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
2 chicken fillets
1 courgette, sliced
100g basmati or normal rice
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Asian poached chicken and courgettes
1. Rinse and drain the rice in a saucepan
2. Lay the fillets on top of the rice and surround with the ginger and garlic. Pour a bit of soy sauce over the chicken.
3. Add in hot water/stock so that the chicken is just covered.
4. Boil, cover with a lid and simmer until the chicken is cooked through.
5. Toss the courgette with the sesame seeds and a bit of salt.
6. You can add the courgette into the pan shortly before the chicken has finished, or serve cold with the chicken and rice.