Crispy garlic chicken Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
2 chicken fillets
2 tbsp plain flour
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Crispy garlic chicken
1. Blend the crackers, butter, garlic, parsley and lemon to make breadcrumbs.
2. Beat the egg in a wide bowl and sprinkle flour onto a plate.
3. Score the underside of each fillet and coat first in the flour, egg and lastly the breadcrumbs.
4. Add oil to a pan and fry the fillets for 5 minutes on each side.
5. Serve with steamed rice and dwarf beans.