Curried Chickpea and Broccoli Soup Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 400ml hot vegetable stock
- 200ml boiled water
- 200g chickpeas
- 4-6 tenderstem broccoli
- Small handful of ripped spinach
- Half small red onion, chopped
- 2 tsp korma paste
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 garlic naan bread
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Curried Chickpea and Broccoli Soup
- Fry the onion and paste in a deep saucepan for a few minutes.
- Add the chickpeas, hot stock and water. Bring to the boil and leave to simmer for about 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 180 degrees C. Wrap the naan in foil and bake for about 15 minutes.
- Stir the broccoli and spinach into the soup and simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Divide the soup into two bowls and cut the naan into thin strips to serve.