Easy Orange Duck with Pak Choi Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
4 duck breasts
200g orange marmalade
Juice of half an orange
6 tbsp soy sauce
2-3 heads of pak choi
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Easy Orange Duck with Pak Choi
1) First, the rice. Rinse a few times in a pan, then add water to cover about half a centimetre above the rice. Bring to the boil, cover, then leave to simmer for 20 minutes.
2) Preheat oven to 220 degrees C. Cut a few slits in each duck breast. Pan fry for a few minutes on each side.
3) Mix the marmalade, orange juice and soy sauce in a large bowl. Add the duck and turn to cover with the sauce completely.
4) Transfer to a baking tray and roast for about 10 minutes.
5) In the last 5 minutes of the rice cooking, add the pak choi whole into the pan and recover.
6) Turn the pan off and leave to sit, covered, for 5 minutes.
7) Allow the duck to rest for a few minutes before slicing and serve with the steamed rice and pak choi.