Hoisin Duck Breast with Sesame Noodle Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 duck breasts, skin on
- 150g dry Shanghai noodles (or any other quick-cook noodles you have)
- 1 carrot, chopped into matchsticks
- 1 celery stalk, chopped into matchsticks
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce (I have a recipe elsewhere on this site if you want to try making your own!)
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Salt and pepper
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Hoisin Duck Breast with Sesame Noodle Salad
- Season the duck and quickly seal on both sides in a hot pan.
- Transfer to an oven and roast at 200 degrees C for about 10 minutes (or more if you prefer to be well-done). Leave to rest.
- Meanwhile, gently boil the noodles with the veg.
- Drain and toss with sesame oil and sprinkle over sesame seeds.
- Carve the duck into slices and serve with the noodle salad, spooning some hoisin sauce over to serve.