Lemon Cranberry Lamb Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
4-6 lamb chops
2 tsp Chinese five-spice
Salt n pepper
Bit of olive oil
150ml boiling stock
2 tbsp cooked peas
2 tbsp lemon juice
Zest and juice of 1 lemon
Zest and juice of 1 lime
1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
2 tbsp dried cranberries
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Lemon Cranberry Lamb
- Season the chops with salt, pepper and five-spice.
- Mix the juice, zest and mustard in a bowl and sit the chops in it for 10 minutes. Shake off the excess and set the bowl aside.
- Seal the lamb in a hot pan with the oil for a minute or two on each side.
- Transfer the lamb to a baking tray and roast at 190 degrees C for 10-20 minutes, depending on how well done you like it.
- Meanwhile, put the couscous into a bowl, pour over the stock and cover for 5 minutes. Add the butterbeans, peas, and lemon juice.
- Gently heat the juice mixture, adding in the cranberries towards the end. Pour over the chops and serve with the butterbean couscous.