No Bake Strawberry Citrus Cheesecake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
IngredientsFor a 23cm tin (about 6-8 slices):
- 250g digestives
- 125g butter, softened
- 600g light soft cheese
- 300ml double cream
- 150g caster sugar
- Zest of 1 lemon
- Juice and zest of half an orange
- 6-8 strawberries, chopped
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make No Bake Strawberry Citrus Cheesecake
- Put the biscuits in a sealable foodbag or inside a clean folded tea towel. Use a rolling pin to crush them to crumbs.
- Dice the butter and rub into the crumbs - it should clump nicely together. Push this into the base of your tin, using the back of a spoon to level it out. Put in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Meanwhile, stir the soft cheese, zest, juice and sugar until smooth.
- Whisk the cream until it creates peaks, then fold half into the cheese mixture, then the other half.
- Spoon it over your bisuit base, using a knife to smooth down the top. Put it in the fridge for at least an hour.
- Mash up the chopped strawberries and spread over the top of your cheesecake. Leave in the fridge again for a while before taking out to serve.