Orange and Pineapple Chicken with Veggie Soldiers Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
Ingredients4 small chicken breasts
4 pineapple rings, sliced in half
3 oz orange juice concentrate
2 tbs butter, softened
1 tbsp grated ginger
1 tsp soy sauce
Small handful of sugar snaps
Small handful of baby corn
Steamed rice to serve
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Orange and Pineapple Chicken with Veggie Soldiers
1) Mix the orange juice, butter, soy sauce and ginger. Add the chicken and leave to marinade for at least 15 minutes.
2) Fry the chicken over a low heat in a large pan, for 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through.
3) Push the chicken pieces to the side of the pan and tip in the baby corn and sugar snaps.
4) In the last minute or so, add the pineapple slices.
5) Sit the pineapple slices over the chicken breasts, lying your veggie soldiers neatly on top!