Paprika Pork and Pepper Couscous Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
2 thin pork chops
juice and zest of half a lemon
1 heaped tsp paprika
100g roasted peppers in oil
350ml chicken stock
fresh or dried parsley
fresh or dried basil
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Paprika Pork and Pepper Couscous
1) Marinade the pork chops in a mixture of the lemon juice, zest, paprika and a spoonful of the roasted pepper oil
2) Grill the chops for a few minutes on each side. Spoon any excess marinade onto the pork chops when you turn them over.
3) In the meantime, slice the roasted peppers and add to a bowl with the couscous
4) Pour in the stock, cover with a plate and leave for about 5 minutes.
5) Fluff it up with a fork and mix in the herbs.
6) Serve in a bowl with the pork chops!