Teriyaki Chicken with Aubergine and Broccoli Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 250g diced chicken
- 100ml teriyaki sauce (see my Nibbledish recipe to make your own!)
- 1 small aubergine, diced
- Large handful of broccoli florets, chopped
- Half a red onion, chopped
- Grated ginger
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Teriyaki Chicken with Aubergine and Broccoli
- Marinade the chicken in the teriyaki sauce for at least 15 minutes
- Fry the onion and chicken for a few minutes, reserving some of the marinade.
- Add the broccoli and aubergine, mixing well. Cook over a low heat for about 5-10 minutes.
- Mix in the grated ginger and serve with fluffy steamed rice.