Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1/2 cup of melted butter.
- 1 packed cup of brown sugar.
- 1 egg.
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- 1 cup of flour. (I used all purpose!)
- A pinch of salt.
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Chocolate chips by theirselves, or you can add nuts, or you can put butterscotch chips/peanutbutter, whatever! ;)
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Blondies!
Blondie! The cousin of the brownie. Although I'm a diehard chocoholic, (and I don't like sweets unless it's chocolates, lolz) but these are RAD. It reminds me of a chocolate chip cookie, I guess. It has the chewy texture of the brownie... and pretty much is, so I'm told, but without the cocoa and hello, BROWN SUGAR!
This recipe is for a 9x9 pan, you could use smaller.
- Preheat your oven to 350 F.
- Butter your pan, and put some flour on it too. Lightly, though. (Grease it, whatever.)
- Put the melted butter and the brown sugar in your mixing bowl, and cream it.
- Add the egg in, and cream it again till it's mixed in, then add vanilla.
- Add all the dry ingredients and mix, fold as it gets more dough-y. (But not too dough-y!)
- When it's properly folded in and ready, add the chocolate chips/nuts/whatever and fold in again.
- When that's done, pour it into your pan and distribute evenly. Pop it in the oven after.
- Bake for about 30 minutes, or until you put a fork/toothpick in and it's ready. It'll be a nice golden colour on the top.
- Let it cool on the wire rack and cut it in pieces as it's cooling.
- Eat with a glass of milk and enjoy. Don't blame me for the calories bahahaha.