Buffalo Chicken Maki Roll Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Cooked chicken breast, chopped.
- Buffalo Wing sauce. ( I used Frank's hot. )
- Blue cheese salad dressing.
- Sushi rice.
- Sushi vinegar.
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Buffalo Chicken Maki Roll
I LOVE LOVE LOVE sushi/maki, and I LOVE chicken wings... marry the two together and ta da! Holy moly, so yummy. :]
- Make sushi rice as normal. (Put in rice cooker, put sushi vinegar, mix and cool.)
- On a bamboo mat, put nori on. Spread rice evenly in the middle of the nori.
- Take your cut up chicken breast and toss in buffalo wing sauce.
- Set on the rice and add a bit of blue cheese dressing on.
- Roll and cut.
- Serve with your favourite sushi condiments or with classic celery or carrots.