Gazel's moms delicious ribs. Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2-3 racks of pork ribs, cut into equal pieces.
- 5 cups of water.
- Salt and pepper.
- Barbeque sauce of your choice.
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Gazel's moms delicious ribs.
My mom makes the BESSST ribs EVER. Everytime a new person tries her ribs, they're wanting it back for more. :p It's actually quite simple to make, and awfully tasty you want seconds! If you don't own a pressure cooker, parboil 'em.
- Put the water and ribs in pressure cooker, with S&P. Pressure cook for about 45 minutes or more, until the meat is very tender.
- Remove from the pressure cooker, then lay it on a broiling sheet in your oven. Set the oven to about 375 F.
- Brush the BBQ sauce of your choice on the ribs. Put it in the oven for a good 20 minutes or so, until your desired meat-softness.
- Remove from oven and consume, if you want a saucier, more messier ribs, add more BBQ sauce.
- Enjoy by itself or with rice. nom nom.