Peanut ginger chicken Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 3 tablespoons of peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons of vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- A part of ginger, chopped and minced. (Alternatively, you can use pre-prepared minced ginger, about 2 tablespoons of that.)
- 1/2 lb of chicken breast or 2 chicken breasts, cubed.
- Salt and pepper
- Parsley flakes or fresh parsley
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Peanut ginger chicken
Easy recipe that can be done in minutes... seriously.
- In a bowl, prepare the peanut butter sauce. Add the peanut butter, soy sauce, vinegar, brown sugar and olive oil together to get a nice paste.
- In the pan, heat it up with some olive oil and fry the chicken with the ginger and the garlic. Continue until the garlic is cooked.
- Add the sauce and stir it around till it is coated all over the place. Add about 1/4 of water and mix. Cover it on low heat for 5 minutes, covered. To keep it saucy, keep adding some water. Add salt and pepper to your liking.
- Remove from heat once cooked, add on top of rice and sprinkle some parsley on there.