Sopas : Macaroni milk soup. Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1/2 a can of corned beef. OR 1/4 lb of ground beef.
- 1 small onion, minced.
- 1 small potato, chopped and cubed.
- 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Cooking oil.
- 1 1/2 cup of macaroni / non-noodle pasta of your choice.
- 1/4 cup of evaporated milk.
- 2 cups of water.
- 1 cup of chicken stock.
- A wedge of butter.
- Celery, chopped.
- Carrots, chopped.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Sopas : Macaroni milk soup.
My mom would always make this for breakfast when she'd have left over ground beef or corned beef from the night before. It's great to use leftover beef and some veggies you have in the fridge.
- In a pot, put the 2 cups of water and let it boil. Salt the water, and then add your pasta.
- In a pan, add your cooking oil, then add the beef, your minced onions, your garlic and cubed potatos. Pan fry till the onions are transparent and everything else is cooked. Leave aside.
- When your pasta is done cooking, add in your chicken stock. THEN, add your meat mixture in.
- Add your vegetables in, leave the soup to a simmer till everything is cooked.
- Add your evaporated milk, wedge of butter lastly.
- Salt and pepper to your taste, and serve immediately.