Sushi Pizza Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Sushi rice, about a big handful. Cooked.
- Salmon, either cooked and chopped, raw cut into sashimi-size slices or smoked salmon.
- Kewpie mayonnaise *IMPORTANT.
- Sriracha (completely optional.)
- Sesame oil.
- Soy sauce.
- A dash of water.
- Masago fish eggs.
- Cooking oil.
- Sesame seeds, roasted.
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Sushi Pizza
Sushi pizza! Yum. A fried rice patty with our favourite sushi toppings. I love to order these in restaurants, and I'm thrilled to be able to do it at home. Get creative and crazy! You can replace salmon with tuna or any other sashimi/seafood you wish. Another favourite of mine is placing some scallops on top.
- Form rice patty with your hands until it becomes firm. It should be like a little hamburger patty in size, make sure it is thick.
- In a bowl, mix a bit of sesame oil, soy sauce and water.
- Brush the soy sauce mixture onto each side of the patty.
- Heat pan with cooking oil, and when ready, place patty onto pan, frying each side until nicely brown and crispy. * You can deep-fry if you wish.
- When done, place on paper-toweled plate and place the salmon, fish eggs and avocado. Top with sriracha and kewpie mayo, with sesame seeds.
- Cut into four and serve.