Fried Wonton Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- 100g water chestnut, chopped
- 100g minced chicken (or pork)
- 150g square wonton skins
- 1 tsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped english parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic
- 1/2 tbsp chinese cooking wine
- 1 1/2 tbsp light soy sauce
- chinese pepper
- You will also need ::
- vegetable oil for deep frying
- 3 prawns, deveiled, cut to small cubes
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Fried Wonton
- Put the ingredients for the filling in a bowl and mix well.
- Place 1 tsp of the mixture in the center of the wonton skin, and add a piece of prawn on top.
- Wet the edges with water, fold down diagonally to form a triangle (see illustrated guide below). Press gently on the edges to seal.
- Deep fry the dumplings in 170C/340F for 2 minutes, or till golden brown.
- Drain on kitchen towels/tempura papers and serve with mayonnaise.
-- More pics @ http://www.noobcook.com/2007/10/15/fried-wonton/