Irresistable Fruity & Soft Cheese Cake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 150g digestive biscuits
- 75g butter
- 250g mascarpone cheese
- 20-25g caster sugar
- 1tsp vanilla (optional)
- juice of half a lemon
- 1 very ripen banana
- 1 kiwi (diced)
- strawberries (to put as deco on top of cheese or you can diced & add in cheese if you want)
- chocolate chips
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Irresistable Fruity & Soft Cheese Cake
- Put biscuit in plastic bag & crush - those who is not in good mood may find this a good way to release tension :-D
- Microwave butter in a wide bottom round glass baking dish for 1-2mins until melted.
- Add in biscuit crumbs & press to make a thin layer at the bottom of the baking dish. Put in fridge for 30mins.
- Blend banana with processor or for easier way use fork to press (I find this better as you may feel the testure in your mouth)
- Mix cheese, sugar, lemon juice, vanilla & kiwi. Stir well.
- Pour over the top of the biscuit based & chill.
- Before serving garnish with strawberries & chocolate chips.
I used beer glass instead of wide round glass baking dish. Looked nice & tempting like a milk shake!