BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip EVER Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
1 pkg. (8 oz.) cream cheese,
2 cans (9.75 oz each) Swanson® Premium Chunk Chicken Breast, drained
½ cup Frank’s® RedHot® Sauce
½ cup blue cheese salad dressing
½ cup crumbled blue cheese
Assorted fresh vegetables and/or crackers
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make BEST Buffalo Chicken Dip EVER
1) Stir cream cheese in 9” deep dish pie plate until smooth. Stir in remaining ingredients.
2) Bake at 350°F. for 20 min. until hot and
bubbling. Stir. Serve with vegetables and crackers.
- Substitute ranch dressing for blue cheese dressing and shredded cheddar cheese for blue cheese crumbles.
- Make it tailgate friendly – prepare ahead of time and transport in a disposable heavy foil pan. When you get to the tailgate heat it on a grill and serve nice and hot!
- Make this in the microwave by heating it on high for 5 minutes instead of baking
- Keep it warm in a crockpot or slow cooker