Japanese Curry Rise Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- Japanese rice
- Japanese curry roux
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Japanese Curry Rise
- Cook the rice
- Cut the beef in bite size pieces and shake salt and pepper over it.
- Cut the onion, carrots and potatoes a little bigger than the beef.
- Grease a big pot with oil or butter.
- Fry the beef until the surface is nice and brown.
- Put in the onion and fry a bit more.
- Now it's time for the carrots and the potatoes to join the fun.
- Fry for a while more and then fill it up with water.
- Bring it to a boil and remove the foam that forms on the surface.
- When all the vegetables are well boiled, turn off the fire, break the curry roux blocks into small pieces and add them in there.
- Stir until the blocks have melted.