Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 200g flour
- 2 eggs
- A tiny bit of salt (about the tip of a knife)
- Half a liter of milk
- About 50g butter
- Optional: 1 table spoon of sugar if you want it really sweet
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Pancakes
- Put the butter in the microwave for a bit to melt it.
- Put the flour in a bowl
- Put in the salt, milk, nutter and eggs
- Mix it all together very well. Keep mixing until there are no hard pieces left.
- Now just poor the mixture in a greased frying pan and fry on both sides.