Pork with pepper cream sauce and stewed pears Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 License
- Quite thick slices of pork. About 2 or 3 per person.
- Pepper and salt
- 250 dl of cream
- 1 table spoon of brandy
The thing is I've always done this by feeling. Adding the stuff little by little and tasting every now and then so I don't have any amount to write down. Next time I make it I will keep an eye on it and update this page.
- Stew pears. Can be done with normal pears too but these are better.
- Half a lemon
- A little bit of sugar
- A bottle of wine red whine
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Pork with pepper cream sauce and stewed pears
- Poor salt and pepper over the raw meat and rub it in with your hands.
- Put a fair amount of butter in a frying pan and fry in high heat until it's brown.
- Now add the meat and quickly fry them on both sides so it's nice and brown on the outside.
- Turn it down to low heat and gently fly it for about 45 minutes.
- When the meat is done, take it out of the pan.
- Poor all the cream into the pan that you just fried the meat in.
- Add the brandy.
- Spice it up thoroughly with pepper.
- Fry on medium heat until it's a little thick.
Again, I always do this by feeling. Next time I make it, I'll keep an eye on how much I add exactly and update this page.
- Peal the pears and cut them in pieces.
- Put them in a pot with a little bit of water on the bottom. Just enough to they won't burn.
- First cook them like this for a little bit and when the water evaporates, add red wine.
- From here on gradually add the cinnamon, sugar and lemon juice until you feel the taste is alright.