Brioche with peach and cottage cheese Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 6 grams of yeast
- 250 grams of wheat flour
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- pinch of salt
- 3 eggs
- 100 grams of butter
- 1/2 cup of water
- 250 grams of cottage cheese
- 4 tablespoons of sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 big peaches, peeled and cubed
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Brioche with peach and cottage cheese
- Use 1/2 cup of warm water, dissolve yeast, 1 tablespoon of sugar and 1 tablespoon of flour.
- Wait till yeast mixture doubles.
- In big bowl, sift flour, pour in yeast, add 2 tablespoons of sugar, salt and eggs. Knead well till ingredients are well combined and dough is smooth and uniformed.
- Add soft butter, bit by bit, mix well.
- Let dough to rest for 1,5 hour. Cover bowl with cloth to prevent drying. Dough should raise.
- Knead dough again, wrap with foil and refrigerate about 6 hours (could be overnight, but no longer than 12 hours).
- Prepare stuffing, mix cottage cheese with sugar and egg.
- Roll out dough into rectangular on baking paper.
- Spread cheese mixture, sprinkle with fruits.
- Fold shorter sides of rectangular, so that ends meet in the middle. Cut in half (where end of dough meet), then in 6 stripes.
- Transfer dough on baking paper into baking tray. Smear with whisked egg. Let it rest for 1,5 hour.
- Bake in preheated oven, in 190 C degrees about 25 minutes.