Brussels sprouts tart Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 20 grams of yeast
- 1/2 cup of milk
- pinch of sugar
- 250 grams of whole wheat flour
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- pinch of salt
- 300 grams of Brussels sprouts
- 1 onion, cubbed
- 1/2 of leek, sliced
- 1 spoon of oil
- 150 grams of cottage cheese
- 5 table spoons of cream
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 2 table spoons of basil leaves, sliced
- dash of balck pepper
How to make Brussels sprouts tart
- Mix milk, yeast and suger to make leaven. Put it in warm place and wait till it doubles it's volume.
- Stif the flour, mix with olive oil, add leaven and mix it well. Knead smooth and uniform dough. Put it in warm place and wait 45 min till it rises.
- Steam Brussels sprouts about 5 min, cut in halves.
- Heat oil, fry onions and leek about 5 min.
- In separate dish, mix the remaining topping ingredients.
- Roll out the dough and place it in round baking tray.
- Put fried onion and leeks, sprinkle with steamed Brussels sprouts and pour over with cheese & eggs sauce.
- Bake in preheated oven, in 200 C degrees, about 30 min till golden.