Cambodian style fish with soy bean paste Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 gilt-head (sea) bream about 350 grams
- 1/2 cup of water
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 cm of ginger root, sliced
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon of soy bean paste
- 1 hot chili pepper, chopped
- 1 stalk of green onion, chopped
- dash of white pepper
- basil and mint leaves to serve
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Cambodian style fish with soy bean paste
- Mix water with garlic, ginger, sugar, fish sauce, soy bean paste, hot chili pepper together in a skillet.
- Add fish and simmer till fish tender and water reduced (about 10 - 15 minutes), while cooking turn fish over.
- When fish cooked, add green onion and white pepper.
- Serve garnished with basil and mint leaves.