Chicken Ankake Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 500 grams of chicken meat, ground
- 4 table spoons of light soy sauce
- 3 cups of broth left after simmering pumpkin
- 4 table spoons of potato starch
How to make Chicken Ankake
- Heat wok, put in chicken meat, fry till the excess of liquid evaporates and stir continuously in order to break bigger lumps of meat into more uniform mass.
- When the chicken is done, add simmering pumpkin liquid (reserving 1/2 cup) and soy sauce.
- Dissolve potato starch in 1/2 cup of simmering liquid and add to the wok, mix well, warm up till you reach desirable texture of the sauce.
- Serve over simmered pumpkin.