Egg roll Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
ingredients for 1 roll:
- 1 egg, scrambled
- 1 teaspoon of oil
- 2 bunches of spinach
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- white sesame
How to make Egg roll
- Blanch spinach 1 minute, cool in ice water.
- Drain and squeeze excess of moist.
- Trim the root end and cut in half lengthwise.
- Pour over with soy sauce, squeeze excess of moist.
- Heat oil, fry egg pancake, when it's half done, put the spinach and one end and roll.
- Remove from the pan and cut into 1 inch sections. Serve sprinkled with white sesame.