Eggs with salmon and wasabi caviar Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 4 eggs, hard boiled
- 80 grams of smoked salmon
- 4 tea spoons of mayo
- 2 teas spoons of wasabi caviar
- black pepper
How to make Eggs with salmon and wasabi caviar
- Cut eggs in halves and remove yolks.
- Mince smoked salmon and yolks, mix.
- Arrange 1/2 teas spoon of mayo in each egg half, put in spoon of salmon & yolk mixture.
- Garnish with wasabi caviar and sprinkle with black pepper.