Ginger & Pear muffin Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 200 grams of wheat flour
- 100 grams of spelt flour
- 2 tea spoons of baking powder
- 1/2 tea spoon of baking soda
- 1/2 tea spoon of salt
- 1 tea spoon of ground ginger
- 80 grams of sugar
- 1 egg
- 100 ml of ginger beer
- 80 ml of milk
- 200 grams of pears, peeled, deseeded, cubed
- 3 table spoons of honey
- 85 grams of melted butter
- 100 grams of hazelnuts
- 50 grams of sunflower seeds
How to make Ginger & Pear muffin
- Sift wheat and spelt flour, mix with baking powder,soda, salt, ground ginger, sugar, nuts and seeds.
- In separate dish combine scrambled egg, honey, milk, beer, butter and pears.
- Add "damp" ingredients to the "dried" ones, mix well, put into muffins baking tray.
- Bake in preheated oven, 20 min in 200 degrees.