Grilled olives and thyme polenta Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 125 grams of instant polenta
- 600 ml of water
- 20 black olives, halved
- 4 stalks of fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 cup of grated parmesan
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Grilled olives and thyme polenta
- Boil water, slowly add polenta while stirring, till it thickens.
- Add olives, parmesan and thyme, mix.
- Oil square container, pour in polenta, wait till it cools down and sets.
- Cut polenta into smaller rectangular pieces, smear with oil and grill 10-15 minutes in preheated oven (180 C degrees).
- Serve with BBQ meat or fish.