Matcha & mandarin swiss roll Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 4 eggs, white and yolk separated
- 50 grams of sugar
- 3 tablespoons of wheat flour
- 2 tablespoons of corn flour
- 1 teaspoon of matcha powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- 350 grams of cream
- 400 grams of mandarins
- 1 package of orange jelly
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Matcha & mandarin swiss roll
- Whisk whites till they turn into firm foam.
- Add sugar bit by bit while continue whisking.
- Add yolks, one at a time, keep whisking.
- Sift flours and matcha, mix well.
- Add flour mixture bit by bit to the foam, stiring gently.
- Line baking tray with baking paper, pour over dough. Form rectangle about 0,5 cm thick.
- Bake in preheated oven in 180 C degrees, about 10 minutes.
- When sponge cake is baked, put it on the kitchen cloth and roll.
- Meanwhile prepare jelly using half of water (250 ml of water for packege of jelly calling for 500 ml).
- Peal mandarins, divide and put into jelly.
- Whip cream and add 3/4 of it to jelly and mix well. Wait till jelly is almost set.
- Unroll the sponge cake, arrange mousse and roll.
- Serve garnished with remaining whipped cream.