Polenta a la lasagna Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 250 grams of instant polenta
- 1,25 liter of water
- 200 grams of chanterelle mushrooms
- 200 grams of champignon mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 teaspoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of parsley
- 300 grams of mozzarella, grated
- 500 ml of milk
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- pinch of nutmeg
- pinch of salt
- pinch of white pepper
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Polenta a la lasagna
- Boil water, add polenta, mix well, till it thickens, about 3 minutes.
- Pour polenta into small round heat-prove dishes (half full).
- Wait till it cools down.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in the frying pan, fry garlic and mushrooms, fry till liquid evaporates, sprinkle with parsley, pepper and salt.
- In separate pot prepare béchamel sauce, melt butter, add flour stir vigorously, slowly pour in milk.
- Keep stirring to avoid lumps, when the sauce thickens and salt, white pepper and nutmeg.
- Remove polenta from each dish, cut in half to form 2 rounds. Place one back in the heat-prove dish, add layer of mushrooms, follow with béchamel and mozzarella, top with second round of polenta, pour with béchamel and sprinkle with mozzarella.
- Bake in the preheated oven about 15 minutes, in 180 C degrees, till tops get lightly brown.
- Serve sprinkled with parsley.