Saffron sauce fish dumplings Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 2 cups of wheat flour
- 0,8 cup of warm water
- pinch of salt
- 1 egg
- 1 trout, stemed, skin and bones removed, mashed with a fork
- 2 spoons of parsley, minced
- black pepper
- 100 ml of fish stock
- 100 ml of cream (10% fat)
- 6 gram of saffron
- 2 spoons of corn flour
How to make Saffron sauce fish dumplings
- Sift the flour, add salt, water, whisked egg, mix well and knead uniform, smooth dough.
- If the dough is sticky, feel free to add more flour. When ready, let the dough "rest" for 15 min.
- Mix mashed fish meat with parsley and pepper.
- Roll out the dough, 1,5 mm thickness, cut out wheel, put one tea spoon of fish stuffing, fold in half, close the edge. Repeat with remaining dough.
- Cook in boiling water for about 5 min, serve hot with saffron sauce.
- To make sauce, boil the stock, add cream, whisk continously, add saffron, corn flour, mix till sauce thickens.