Salmon roll with soba Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 600 grams of salmon filet
- 2 tablespoons of sake
- 6 pcs of sushi nori sheets
- 300 grams of soba
- 1/3 cup of dashi stock
- 1/3 cup of light soy sauce
- 1/4 cup of lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon of mirin
- 1 stalk of spring onion, sliced
- dash of Shichimi Togarashi
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- marinated ginger slices
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Salmon roll with soba
- Clean salmon, remove fish bones, slice.
- Divide salmon between 6 pcs of nori and roll up.
- Brush frying pan with oil and fry salmon roll about 4 minutes then flip side and fry 3 minutes more.
- Slice rolls.
- Boil soba noodles according to instructions of the package.
- Mix ponzu sauce.
- Sprinkled with Shichimi Togarashi and spring onion.
- Serve salmon with ponzu sauce, marinated ginger, wasabi and soba.