Steamed tofu stuffed with shrimp paste Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 package of soft tofu
- 300 grams of shrimps
- 1 egg white
- pinch of salt
- pinch of white pepper
- 1 teaspoon of potato starch
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- spring onion, sliced
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Steamed tofu stuffed with shrimp paste
- Wash shrimps, cut out heads, remove shells and vein.
- Mix shrimps, egg white, salt and white pepper in food processor.
- Drain tofu, cut it into 6 squares, hollow each one, sprinkle with potato flour and fill with shrimp paste.
- Arrange tofu on a plate and steam 5 minutes.
- Mix soy sauce with sesame oil and pour over stuffed tofu, sprinkle with spring onion.