Sun dried tomatoes muffins Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1 cup of wheat flour
- 1 cup of spelt flour
- 200 grams of cottage cheese
- 1 tea spoon of baking powder
- 1 tea spoon of baking soda
- 1/2 cup of sun dried tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup of basil leaves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup of water
- 2 eggs
- pinch of salt
- ground parmesan cheese for garnish
How to make Sun dried tomatoes muffins
- Sift flour into a large bowl, all baking soda and baking powder, mix well.
- Reconstitute dried tomatoes in hot water.
- Drain and chop tomatoes, reserve 1/2 cup of water.
- Add cottage cheese to the bowl, mix well, then add water and eggs, mix well till dough will be uniformed.
- Add tomatoes and basil, mix.
- Pour dough into muffin baking tray.
- Sprinkle each muffin with parmesan.
- Bake in preheated oven, in 180 C degrees, about 25 min, till golden brown.