Tofu stuffed tomatoes Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 5 tomatoes, tops cut of and hollowed out
- 1 cake of silken, soft tofu
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- 1/2 zucchini, grated
- 1 tablespoon of oil
- black sesame
How to make Tofu stuffed tomatoes
- Drain tofu.
- Mash tofu with a fork, break an egg and mix well, add soy sauce, sesame oil and zucchini mix well.
- Pour out excess of moist from tomatoes and stuff with tofu-egg mixture.
- Heat oil in a frying pan.
- Place tomatoes top down, fry till the tofu-egg tops turn golden.
- Serve sprinkled with black sesame.