Chicken in Tomato souse With Fried Eggs Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
4 chicken drummies
300 gr tomato in can
100 gr pineapple
50 ml coconut milk
0.025 gr parsley
2 gloves garlic
½ glove onion
Salt and paper to taste
3 tbsp olive oil
For the eggs:
2 tbsp flour
Oil for frying
How to make Chicken in Tomato souse With Fried Eggs
1. The drummies are placed in saucepan and frid in the olive oil for 2 -3 min
2. Add chopped onion and carrots.
3. Add 200 ml water after its evaporation add strain tomatoes, chopped (cubes) pineapple, coconut milk and minced garlic and parsley.
4. Put salt and paper to taste and add water if needed. Leave it on the oven (middle Temperature) for about 40 min
5. Hard boil 4 eggs and peel them. After it put thme in the paste made of 2 eggs and flour and fry them in hot oil till golden (yellow)
6. Cut eggs on 4 and put them in the saucepan for 5 min
7. Place it in dish