Brave Chicken Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 500 gr chicken filet, diced
- 2 medium potatoes (nice ones!)
- 1 large tomato
- 1 clove of garlic
- olive oil
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Brave Chicken
- Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Do not peel! Boil for 10 minutes in salted water
- Mix olive oil, rosemary, salt and garlic
- Put olive oil in frying pan and set on medium high
- Add chicken dices to the olive oil (the herbs will better cling to the chicken if the oil is already heated). After 2-3 minutes, stir.
- Drain boiled potatoes and add to the pan. Bake them on one side first, then on the other.
- Finally, cut tomato in small pieces and add to the pan
- Put pan on medium heat and stir for another 10 minutes, allowing the tomatoes to fall apart.