Broccoli Salad Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
1 head Broccoli, washed and flowerets trimmed from stalk
8 slices cooked bacon, crumbled
1/2 Cup red onion, chopped
1/2 Cup Raisins
8 Ounces Sharp cheddar cheese, cut into very small chunks or shredded
1 Cup Mayonnaise
2 Tablespoons white vinegar
1/4 Cup Sugar
1/2 Cup Sunflower seeds, shelled
1/2 Cup Cherry Tomatoes, halved
Salt and pepper
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Broccoli Salad
1. Mix broccoli flowerets, bacon, onion, raisins and cheese in large bowl
2. In small bowl, combine mayonnaise, vinegar and sugar, stirring well.
3. Add dressing to broccoli mixture and toss gently.
4. Garnish with tomato halves and sprinkle with sunflower seeds.
5. Best if made ahead of time and allowed to sit before serving. Stir just before serving.