Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- Good itallian bread (foccacia or ciabata), thickly sliced
- Cherry tomatoes, chopped in 4/6
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Fresh basil, torn
- salt and ground black pepper
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Bruschetta
This is a pretty easy basic recipe that anyone can do. Get the best tomotoes you can - its WORTH it!
- Mix tomatoes, oil and basil in a bowl.
- Cut garlic into thin slices and rub one side of the bread with it.
- After rubbing the bread, chop the garlic finely and add to the tomatoes
- Toast the bread on both sides under a grill. The garlic side should be a bit more toasted than the other side.
- Add salt and pepper to the tomatoes, mix and spoon over bread.
To serve place on a plate, grind some more black pepper over, drizzle a bit more olive oil, and put a whole basil leaf on top.