Lemon Garlic Pasta - from "Eat, Drink, & Be Vegan" Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients3/4 lb. dry spaghetti
1/3 c. freshly squeezed lemon juice
2 - 3 large cloves garlic, minced
1/2 tsp. sea salt
1 1/2 tsp. agave nectar
1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
3 1/2 - 4 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
1/4 c. toasted pine nuts
1/4 c. fresh parsley, chopped
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Lemon Garlic Pasta - from "Eat, Drink, & Be Vegan"
Lemon Garlic Pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, whisk together lemon juice, garlic, salt, agave nectar, mustard, & oil (starting with 3 1/2 Tbsp.). Set aside.
- When pasta is almost done, remove 1 c. of pasta water & reserve.
- Drain pasta (do not rinse!), return to pot, & toss with lemon dressing, toasted nuts, & parsley.
- If pasta seems too dry, add some pasta water, 1 Tbsp. at a time.
- Season to taste, adding extra olive oil & salt & pepper, if desired.