Puppy Chow Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients9 cups Chex cereal (any kind)
1 c. vegan chocolate chips
1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
1/4 c. Earth Balance "butter"
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 1/2 c. powdered sugar
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Puppy Chow
- Put cereal into a large bowl & set aside.
- Place chocolate chips, peanut butter, & Earth Balance in microwave safe bowl. Microwave on high for 1 min.; stir. Microwave 30 sec. more, or until chocolate mixture is smooth.
- After mixture is melted, stir in vanilla & pour over cereal, stirring until coated.
- Pour cereal into large ziplock bag, along with powdered sugar. Close bag & shake contents until well-coated. (If bag is too small, divide mixture into two separate bags, adding 1/2 of the powdered sugar to each one.)
- If desired, pour Puppy Chow onto wax paper to cool. Serve immediately, or store (tightly sealed) in refrigerator.