Chicken Ciabatta Sandwich Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- Ciabatta Bread - 4 individual pieces
- Chicken Breast fillet - 1 lb (450 gm), boneless, cut into thin strips
- Lettuce (any variety) - 4 portions
- Curry powder - 1 tsp
- Chili powder - 1 tsp
- Salt - 1 tsp
- BBQ sauce - 1 tbsp
- Garlic powder/paste - 1 tsp
- Plain yogurt - 1/2 cup
- Hot sauce - 1 tsp (or less/more, upon preference)
- Lemon juice - 1/2 tsp
- Black pepper - 1/2 tsp
- Salt - 1/2 tsp
- Sugar - 1 tsp
This sandwich is damn yummy as well as super messy. So, have those paper napkins handy before sitting down to eat. :)
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Chicken Ciabatta Sandwich
- 1. In a bowl mix in the curry powder, chili powder, salt, BBQ sauce and the garlic powder. Coat the chicken strips in the spice mixture evenly.
- 2. In a wok heat 2 tbsp of oil till smoking, add the chicken strips and saute till cooked. Turn the heat off and set aside.
- 3. In a bowl, mix in all the ingredients for the dressing, set aside and prepare the sandwiches.
- 4. Toast each side of the Ciabatta breads. On the heal (bottom half of the bread) place the lettuce, then a generous serving of the chicken, 1 tbsp (or more, but be careful it will be messy) full of the sauce and top it with the crowns (top half). Serve hot.