Roast Tandoori Potatoes Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
- Potatoes - 2 lb ( 1 kg)
- onion - 1 med, cut into wedges
- Butter - 1 cup
- Salt - 1 tsp
- Shan (or any other) Tandoori Masala - 2 tsp
- Chili powder - 1/2 tsp
- Cilantro - 1/2 cup, chopped
- Garlic Powder - 1 tsp
- Ginger powder - 1 tsp
- Paprika powder - 2 tsp
- Chili powder - 1 tsp
- Lemon Salt - 2 tsp
- Hot spice powder - 1/2 tsp
- Coriander powder - 1 1/2 tsp
- Cumin powder - 1 tsp
- Orange Food Colour - 1/4 tsp
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Roast Tandoori Potatoes
- 1. Wash, and quarter the potatoes. Use new potatoes and leave the
skin on. This way they do not dry out too much. However, you can also
use peeled potatoes.
- 2. In a cup melt the butter. Mix in the spices.
- 3. In a roasting tray, spray some oil, toss the potatoes and the onions with the spiced butter mixture. Make sure to coat evenly.
- 4. Preheat your oven to 375 F (180 C). Bake the potatoes for about 30-40 min, till they are cooked and develop a crispy skin.
- 5. Sprinkle the chopped cilantro on top. Serve as a side with some grilled fish or chicken.