Figs, Bacon, and Cherry Tomato Pizza Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
Ingredients1 pizza dough
Bacon, figs, tomatoes, and cherry tomatoes to your liking
Mozzarella cheese (also to your liking)
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Figs, Bacon, and Cherry Tomato Pizza
1. Begin frying your bacon - fry until almost done so it will finish cooking on your pizza, leaving the entire pizza with a nice bacon taste
2. Slice the cherry tomatoes and put them on first as your "sauce."
3. Put about half of the cheese you want on your pizza next
4. Top with sliced tomatoes, very finely sliced bacon (cooked like above), and figs
5. Finish with the rest of the cheese
6. Bake for 7-10 minutes at a high temperature (450 or higher)