Roasted Figs and Bacon with Honey Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
All Rights Reserved
Ingredients1 thick slice of bacon
2 tablespoons honey
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon ginger
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Roasted Figs and Bacon with Honey
1. Cut the bacon in half length wise so that the slices better fit the figs
2. Wrap the bacon around the figs and secure it with a toothpick or twine (I used hemp string because it was all I had)
3. Heat the honey with the cinnamon and ginger until fragrant and runny
4. Cut the top of the figs into quarters and pour the honey inside
5. Broil until the bacon is coooked