Cheesecake Brownies Recipe
Copy & Paste into your blog!
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (i used less)
- 1 cup sugar (i used less)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cocoa
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 1 egg (or egg white)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
Recipes for your iPhone
Find delicious recipes on what ingrediants you already have! Download iPhone app now!
How to make Cheesecake Brownies
- Stir butter, sugar, and vanilla together.
- Add eggs and beat well.
- Separately, mix flour, cocoa, baking powder, salt together.
- Add the flour mixture to the egg mixture. Stir well.
- Spread the brownie batter evenly into a prepared pan.
- Using an electric mixer, beat together the cream cheese, egg and sugar until smooth.
- Dollop the cream cheese mixture on top of the brownie batter. Swirl together using a knife or skewer to produce a marble effect.
- Bake 30 minutes at 180 degrees Celcius or until knife comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan, then cut into bars and serve.